energeto® 5000 VIEW
Are you a fan of chic design? Do you want to create a home that is full of clean, crisp lines? Then look no further than the energeto® 5000 view! In the concealed sash of energeto 5000 view, only a minimal frame around the glass pane remains visible. This design solution meets the latest trend towards clearly-structured, sleek facade designs. An extra slim design for more natural light and higher solar gains.
Concealed sash with aluminium shell. With the sash completely concealed behind the frame overlap, this system provides an attractive design solution that meets the trend towards clearly-structured, delicate facade designs. Particularly slim appearance with an exterior visible width of only 109 mm satisfies the customers' desire for more natural light and provides for higher solar gains. Due to the current state of the art in window installation, the frames are covered almost entirely with insulation material and plaster. By this means, from the outside, only a minimal frame and the glass pane will be visible.
What are the other hallmarks of energeto® 5000 VIEW?
It by far exceeds the requirements of Germany's current Energy Saving Regulation, impresses with its safety, which has been confirmed by an official testing body, is recyclable and can be fed back into the material cycle, is made from weather-resistant plastic and is an all-round high-quality window to protect you against noise, weather and burglaries,
- 70 mm construction depth
- Uw=0.89 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.7 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw=0.65 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug=0.4 and Psi=0.030 W/mK
- With aluskin aluminium shell
- powerdur inside (fibre-reinforced uPVC profiles)
- bonding inside (bonding technology)
- safetec inside (central profile wall system)
- Up to RC2 burglary protection
- Up to 41 dB sound insulation (sound insulation class 3)
- Up to 55 mm glazing
- Recessed version
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Optional foam inside (foam-filled profile)