The front door is the calling card for every house. It gives your home an inviting appearance and protects against burglars, noise and the elements. Main entrance door systems combine modern design with the highest degree of service life.
The thermally broken threshold combined with special steel reinforcements guarantees excellent thermal insulation and outstanding structural values.
Entrance door essentially has a strong door leaf, secure ironmongery, 3-or-5-point lock and hinges ready to handle 10 000 open/close cycles. Available in white, one-or-both-side covered, with film in colours with optional wood structure or design.
- large steel chamber for high stability, can optionally be foam-filled (with technology foam inside)
- glazing and panel thickness up to 50 mm
- excellent thermal insulation
- delicate profile design with a visible sash width of only 116 mm
- optimized sealing concept using newly developed backstop gaskets in the frame and mullion
- innovative hardware groove for locking hardware of 16 mm and 24 mm width for flat false mullions
- the backstop gasket system allows for the installation of solid and robust striker plates
- the use of different glazing bead designs in the frame or sash is possible
- main entrance doors can easily be complemented by side elements
- main entrance doors made of uPVC require low maintenance and have an average service life of 30 years
- modern technologies guarantee excellent thermal and acoustic insulation as well as burglary resistance
- uPVC doors are highly cost-efficient
- uPVC entrance doors are resistant to weathering, exhaust gases and cleansing agents
- due to the durable material PVC your main entrance door will not lose value in the long term – and therefore your home will neither